living for the glory of God in the dominican republic

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This pictures reminds me how much I love the kids here in the DR. Three of these four kids are in our preschool on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. They are Abigael (far left), Marcia, & Abel (far right). Since I've had the opportunity to get to know them better, I want to claim them as my own. After the first month, it felt like I added 21 kids to our family. I have such a great love for them, and I'd say it's unexplainable, but I know it comes from God. He put a desire in my heart to love others, just as He loves me. I know my face lights up each time I think about those kids! I picture each one of them doing something funny or showing affection through BIG hugs, and I can't stop smiling. Don't get me wrong, they are little stinkers, but adorable at the same time. I am blessed to be here & be able to build relationships with these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment