living for the glory of God in the dominican republic

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

14 Weeks and Counting

I figured now would be a good time to share all of my pregnancy symptoms since they're in full swing. I feel like I'm constantly battling sickness & can hardly wait for this period to end.

I have no energy - I'm always taking breaks in between doing anything that requires energy. I can't go from doing dishes, to making lunches, to sweeping, to something else or I make myself sick. I don't feel out of breath, I just get extremely nauseous.

"Evening" Sickness - In pregnancy books they always call the sickness morning sickness, but I always feel the worst at night. I have a hard time making supper, which I need to eat, & nothing sounds good. I'll throw up more at night than in the morning, as well.

Burping - Man oh man! It's like I'm a teenage boy. I feel like I'm constantly burping & if I don't, I'm liable to throw up. I know that when I'm able to burp, things will be okay. Otherwise, it's straight to the toilet.

Throwing up - Something I do not like to do. I started off okay, but now it's gotten worse. I keep praying that it will end soon because it is no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment