living for the glory of God in the dominican republic

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pregnancy Changes

It's been so nice not being sick that I've barely noticed some of the other changes that have started to happen. For one, I'm getting swollen ankles almost every afternoon. I realize that I'm eating too much sodium & not drinking enough water. I've been doing my best lately to keep my feet up & constantly be drinking. Another thing I noticed is that I've started to have problems with burping in my throat. It's the weirdest thing! I mentioned it to Kurt the other day, & he diagnosed me with acid reflux. Of course, it all makes sense now, but it happens all the time. I just told Kim today, & her response was that it's because the babies have lots of hair. How gross!! We had a good laugh :) However, I'm going to forever think of that each time I burp from my throat... not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment