living for the glory of God in the dominican republic

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

9 Months Old

I'm behind & that means I can't really remember what has happened over the past month! I do remember that Derek finally passed Max at their wellness appointment. I also remember that we had visitors, Auntie Lara & Uncle Mike and Jordan & Kelsey Rupp. And how could I forget this one... you're new favorite thing is hair! You both get super excited at the sight of hair :) I am constantly being abused by this fascination. Not baby related, Kurt & I celebrated our 7 Year Anniversary this month! 

As I look over this short update, I'm hoping the reason it's so limited is because we were too busy enjoying the boys in the moment :) We love them SO much <3

        Max                         Derek         
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................             
Weight  18.5 pounds                                 Weight 18.9 pounds
Height 26.2 inches                                    Height 26.5 inches


Happy 9 Months Max & Derek!






No comments:

Post a Comment