living for the glory of God in the dominican republic

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Missed March

I thought for sure I'd be better at writing each month, but no such luck :) I missed the month of March, and it was exciting too! 

My parents came to visit for the first time! We had a blast just being together. The first several days were filled with ministry work. We went to preschool, helped with a VBS, and worked on the land (well, at least Kurt & my dad did). Later in the week, we went to the capital & visited some caves. We also went to church on Sunday & spent some relaxing time at the beach. Overall, it was an awesome week. I feel like they left with a personal understanding of the ministry & a better feel for our work here. I enjoyed watching them take ownership in the vision of Freedom :) It's amazing what a trip here can do! *hint, hint* 


No comments:

Post a Comment