living for the glory of God in the dominican republic

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm Having A Baby!!

I finally took a test because I just couldn't wait any longer. I made sure not to peak at the results before plenty of time had passed. Once I finally looked, I was like - Oh my word, I'm pregnant! I got that silly grin on my face, & I looked at Kurt & told him. I'm not sure exactly what he was thinking, but he looked a little surprised. I knew we were both ready, but you still feel unsure about all the changes that come with having children. After I told him, I looked at the test again & said, "Wait a second. I might have read that wrong. I'm not sure if I'm actually pregnant." The stupid test was kind of confusing. It showed a solid dark line & a faded line. I read the test backwards the second time, so I thought I wasn't pregnant. But I was!! The test was positive; I'm having a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment